Thursday, October 26, 2006

The market is an ocean full of opportunities

It’s only up to you to swim in this ocean and explore what it has to offer. You can take as much as you like, there will be always enough.

I wrote this mini “Trading is no war” article series and today a reader provided me with a link to Ruth Barrons Roosevelt’s website.

I don’t know her, I just found her website worth exploring.
She wrote an article about trading metaphors and the good and bad they can do to you, which I really urge you to read.

Maybe you will change the way you think about trading. I can only tell you, that I found this way on my own and that it was a very stony road I took, as you all can see, if you read some of the older articles. This article now gave me the answer, why this approach to trading really works.